Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00400 USD / HUF
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 50% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,044 (511,344 Ft) in Kecskemét.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)