Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 281 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.177 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 35% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,606 (€2,214) in Katerini.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)