Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 311 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.168 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 35% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,300 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,810 (€2,406) in Katerini.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)