Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01560 USD / INR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 18% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,800 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,919 (₨251,181) in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)