Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00084 USD / IQD
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 21% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,962 (5,875,366 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,100 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guelph costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baguio City costs Php1,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (about 2 hours ago)