Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00084 USD / IQD
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 23% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,033 (5,959,137 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,100 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (35 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (42 minutes ago)