Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00084 USD / IQD
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 22% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,473 (6,480,473 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,500 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $813 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 2 hours ago)