Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01447 USD / KGS
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 22% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,058 (211,256 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (36 minutes ago)