Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01453 USD / KGS
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 20% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,045 (347,197 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,200 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (39 minutes ago)