Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01461 USD / KGS
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 20% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,405 (369,934 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,500 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £3,010 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)