Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01446 USD / KGS
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 21% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,019 (208,777 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (about 1 hour ago)