Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 60% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,587 (﷼ 66,660,825) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $813 (28 minutes ago)