Cost of living in Karagandy, Kazakhstan compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00306 USD / KZT
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karagandy (Kazakhstan) is 6% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,933 (1,284,150 KZT) in Karagandy.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (25 minutes ago)