Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03307 USD / TWD
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 37% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,655 (80,279 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Medellín costs COL$200,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (about 1 hour ago)