Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03324 USD / TWD
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 22% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,945 (58,503 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)