Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 640 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 USD / UGX
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 45% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,491 (9,078,750 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)