Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25786 USD / PLN
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 27% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,290 (8,880 zł) in Kalisz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (30 minutes ago)