Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26442 USD / PLN
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 23% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,222 (12,186 zł) in Kalisz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (26 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Dakar costs 1,000 Franc (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (38 minutes ago)