Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.147 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 28% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,233 (€2,818) in Kalamata.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 235 kr (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $0.72 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 350 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 55 Lari (about 2 hours ago)