Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 386 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27526 USD / TRY
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 53% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,181 (4,291TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (16 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bakersfield, California costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)