Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21038 USD / TRY
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 57% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,600 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,986 (9,438TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (about 1 hour ago)