Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00752 USD / SSP *
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 44% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,294 (305,159 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 250 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)