Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00768 USD / SSP *
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 83% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,900 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $835 (108,748 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €14 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (19 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)