Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! Jos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Jos.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00284 USD / NGN *
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 56% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,800 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,114 (744,301 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cadiz costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$250 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)