Cost of living comparison between Jönköping, Sweden and Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10854 USD / SEK
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 6% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,340 (21,561 kr) in Jönköping.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)