Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11510 USD / SEK
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 5% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,963 (25,742 kr) in Jönköping.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $900 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)