Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 360 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25104 USD / MYR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 41% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,300 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,558 (RM10,188) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$20 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)