Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 380 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24281 USD / MYR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 47% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,300 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,276 (RM9,375) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$212 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (42 minutes ago)