Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 353 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23832 USD / MYR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 47% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,207 (RM9,262) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $150 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)