Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,186 prices entered by 234 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08026 USD / ZAR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 47% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,988 (R 24,774) in Johannesburg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £1.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Patna costs ₨147 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)