Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00090 USD / KRW
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 10% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,382 (₩3,774,600) in Jinju.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)