Cost of living in Jining, China compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14779 USD / CNY
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jining (China) is 43% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,266 (元15,335) in Jining.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)