Cost of living in Jiaxing, China compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14559 USD / CNY
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jiaxing (China) is 46% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,683 (元11,562) in Jiaxing.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)