Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.239 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 23% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,160 (€2,550) in Jerez de la Frontera.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (37 minutes ago)