Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.062 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 33% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,683 (€1,585) in Jerez de la Frontera.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (44 minutes ago)