Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.165 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 30% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,595 (€2,228) in Jelgava.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (42 minutes ago)