Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00092 USD / KRW
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 9% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $4,099 (₩4,457,029) in Jeju.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €14 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (21 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)