Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00090 USD / KRW
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 13% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,255 (₩3,633,182) in Jeju.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (26 minutes ago)