Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00088 USD / KRW
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 14% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,300 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,699 (₩4,201,564) in Jeju.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)