Cost of living comparison between Jamshedpur, India and Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,162 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01458 USD / INR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamshedpur (India) is 61% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,450 (₨99,437) in Jamshedpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Melbourne costs AU$8 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yokohama costs ¥120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Paris costs €46 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Astana costs 5,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nassau costs B$12 (about 3 hours ago)