Cost of living comparison between Jamshedpur, India and Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01490 USD / INR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamshedpur (India) is 63% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,406 (₨94,373) in Jamshedpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Montevideo costs $U116 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Harare costs $0.15 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.71 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 9,999,999,999,999,999,583,119,736,832 (about 2 hours ago)