Cost of living comparison between Jamshedpur, India and Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01488 USD / INR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamshedpur (India) is 62% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,173 (₨78,798) in Jamshedpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €600 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.49 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,525 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 279,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)