Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 507 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01470 USD / INR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 54% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,721 (₨117,119) in Jalandhar.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)