Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01473 USD / KGS
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is about the same as in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,035 (206,014 som) in Jalal-Abad.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (40 minutes ago)