Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01448 USD / KGS
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is about the same as in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,687 (254,713 som) in Jalal-Abad.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (28 minutes ago)