Cost of living in Jaipur, India compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 71%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 690 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01551 USD / INR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is 62% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,300 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,619 (₨104,366) in Jaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (8 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (21 minutes ago)