Cost of living in Jabalpur, India compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01553 USD / INR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jabalpur (India) is 61% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,739 (₨111,936) in Jabalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Guntur costs ₨800 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Logroño costs €22,150 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,730 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)