Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.413 USD / JOD
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 8% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,302 (Dinar 1,629) in Irbid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)