Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30852 USD / PEN
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 29% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,769 (S/. 5,734) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (27 minutes ago)