Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30783 USD / PEN
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 34% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,690 (S/. 8,739) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,440 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Halifax costs C$34 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 10 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)