Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 USD / CLP
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 23% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,393 (CH$1,566,798) in Iquique.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2.12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (about 2 hours ago)