Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 480 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 11% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,223 in Iowa City, Iowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Irvine, California costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)