Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 484 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 13% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,633 in Iowa City, Iowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marseille costs €22,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cardiff costs £0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)