Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 396 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.077 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 8% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,295 (€2,131) in Innsbruck.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 3 hours ago)