Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 883 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States) is 8% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,400 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $4,033 in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.00 (19 minutes ago)