Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31887 USD / BRL
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,295 (R$ 10,333) in Imperatriz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 4,066,000 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)