Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30534 USD / BRL
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,888 (R$ 6,184) in Imperatriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)