Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 353 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 47% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,332 in Ibarra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)