Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 290 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 48% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,309 in Ibarra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campobasso costs €1.45 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)