Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00311 USD / NGN *
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 25% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,150 (1,014,433 ₦) in Ibadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (37 minutes ago)