Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03257 USD / TWD
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 33% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,509 (77,035 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $505 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨6,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 2 hours ago)