Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03334 USD / TWD
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 31% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,600 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,168 (95,015 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)