Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02822 USD / THB
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 32% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,696 (60,086 ฿) in Hua Hin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)