Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03016 USD / THB
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 29% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,995 (99,300 ฿) in Hua Hin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (40 minutes ago)