Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12704 USD / SBD
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 10% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,745 (21,605 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)