Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12864 USD / SBD
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 9% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,084 (31,748 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 2 hours ago)