Cost of living comparison between Honiara, Solomon Islands and Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12734 USD / SBD
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 11% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,475 (27,292 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 2 hours ago)