Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00194 USD / SYP *
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 70% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,000 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,512 (778,474 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)