Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00173 USD / SOS
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 209% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $11,571 (6,676,527 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rouen costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)