Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00183 USD / SOS
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 214% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $9,817 (5,369,878 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)