Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00178 USD / SOS
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 179% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $12,817 (7,203,390 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,600 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €12 (38 minutes ago)