Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 464 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 15% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,400 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,742 in Harare.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,017 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)