Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 631 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 12% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,400 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,880 in Harare.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)