Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03675 USD / ETB
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 32% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,100 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,478 (94,629 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)