Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43806 USD / TND
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 11% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,356 (7,660 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 4,000 (29 minutes ago)