Cost of living comparison between Hadera, Israel and Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25890 USD / ILS
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 16% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,616 (13,965 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (44 minutes ago)