Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00880 USD / JPY
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 34% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,202 (¥477,588) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (20 minutes ago)