Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00093 USD / KRW
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 20% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,141 (₩5,556,279) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,300 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Thimphu costs 10 Ngultrum (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miskolc costs 148,999 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Luxembourg costs €434 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)