Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00090 USD / KRW
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 22% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,943 (₩2,168,770) in Gwangju.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $45 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Antonio, Texas costs $656 (about 1 hour ago)