Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00088 USD / KRW
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 22% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,182 (₩3,598,714) in Gwangju.
Recent Prices Added
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 150,000 L£ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arlington, Texas costs $1,118 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $915 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)