Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01547 USD / INR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 62% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,189 (₨76,836) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)