Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01491 USD / INR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 63% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,167 (₨78,290) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (41 minutes ago)